Our AAAASF accredited, on-site Surgical and Recovery Suite was designed and constructed by health care architects in direct collaboration with Dr. Hirmand to optimize patient experience in all ways.
Engineered to hospital level standards of safety, the facility is staffed with an expert team of anesthesiologists, physician assistants, registered nurses & scrub technicians. 1040 Park SurgiSuite is fully separate from other clinical areas and can be accessed privately through dedicated entrance and exit doors. The facility is dedicated to providing a soothing and stress-free environment to our patients.
- Private Entry & Exit
- Private waiting areas for friends and family
- Dedicated patient bathroom
- First & Second Stage Recovery Areas
- Sterile Utility Room & independent mechanical
- Onsite battery back-up for all emergency circuits
- Fully equipped, hospital level emergency cart
- Maquet LED Lighting
- Endoscopic-ready technology
- Consciousness-level monitoring
- Sequential compression boots
- Glidescope Fiberoptic Intubation Capability
- Independent temperature zones
- Warming Blankets for patient comfort
Our devoted staff is available to make arrangements on behalf of our patients and their friends & family.
- Private Duty Nursing Care
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Treatments
- Hotel Stays (short and long)
- Restaurant recommendations for friends/family
Read more about our Concierge Services.
PRE-OPERATIVE MEDICAL EVALUATION & PROTOCOL
Our practice adheres to a comprehensive and strict pre-operative protocol. It is imperative that surgical patients comply with our preparatory guidelines, as they are designed to ensure your health, safety and comfort while undergoing anesthesia and during your recovery period. Our pre-operative medical evaluation and clearance includes a required health history and physical examination and a review of all your current medications and supplements.
Dr. Hirmand’s preparation protocol also includes a homeopathic supplement and dietary regimen that aids in healing and recovery. Our practice also recommends preparing the body with synergistic treatments including manual lymphatic drainage and skin health procedures.
1040 Park SurgiSuite is serviced exclusively by anesthesiologists with the highest level of credentials and experience. The type and level of anesthesia administered varies for each individual and is determined by Dr. Hirmand and your anesthesiologist after careful review of the surgical plan and medical history.
Read more about our Anesthesia services.